Monday, March 30, 2009

Green news updates

I am in love with certain developments going on right now that I think evidence a turning back to the land, a new respect for ecosystem of the planet as a whole.

Two NY Times stories this weekend tapped into this:



Of course, the economy plays into these phenomena, not just altruism, but I'm glad to see people turning to more environmentally conscious niches in order to adapt.

5 comments:

Klaus Varley said...

I remember playing "Find the Farmer" growing up. It was called going over to a friend's house.

Brian Hurley said...

I remember playing "Going Over to a Friend's House" growing up. It was called find the Asian kid who's better at Super Mario than you.

Klaus Varley said...

I remember "Find the Asian Kid Who's Better at Super Mario than You." It was called, "Find Jeff or Chris or Ron or sometimes Amity."

Brian Hurley said...

I remember "Amity." It's called, what we used to have among the nations of the world.

Klaus Varley said...

I remember "What We Used to Have Among the Nations of the World." It was called the cold war, and it was fought (and won) by Rocky.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness