Kari, if anyone deserves Girl Scout Ccokies, you do. But Thin Mints? I only have one box! Can I pawn off some peanut butter ones instead? :)
And Shawna, you need to find a workplace, like my last one at Penguin, where there's a dad or mom trying to sell more cookies for their daughter. It's the only way to find them in the city!
My mom recently toured the home of the woman who founded the girl scouts. She then mailed me a magnet with the woman's likeness on it. No cookies! (oh, but I did get some pralines:))
5 comments:
Those Thin Mints are MINE!
She sent you GIRL SCOUT COOKIES?!?!?! I totally agree--she's definitely in the running for Best Mom status!!!
Kari, if anyone deserves Girl Scout Ccokies, you do. But Thin Mints? I only have one box! Can I pawn off some peanut butter ones instead? :)
And Shawna, you need to find a workplace, like my last one at Penguin, where there's a dad or mom trying to sell more cookies for their daughter. It's the only way to find them in the city!
Hmm... well, I guess I'll take what I can get.
My mom recently toured the home of the woman who founded the girl scouts. She then mailed me a magnet with the woman's likeness on it. No cookies! (oh, but I did get some pralines:))
Post a Comment