Thursday, March 5, 2009

Eek!


Justices seem to be leaning in favor of Prop. 8,
says the Chron.

People, really?! I am without words. Read the article, then let's wait and see, I guess. They have 90 days to render a verdict.

I am not happy.


Photo from a march in the Castro last night that I would have loved to have been a part of.

7 comments:

Klaus Varley said...

This post is less gay than your last post.

Carrie M said...

I know you're using a sarcastic, pejorative term in an ironic way, but I still don't like it, KV!

If you Californians had voted down Prop 8 in the first place, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Matt said...

Here's a commentary piece that appeared in Salon a long while back. Interesting how that phrase changed in the last nine years.

http://archive.salon.com/people/feature/2000/09/14/gaygaygay/index.html

Carrie M said...

http://archive.salon.com/
people/feature/2000/
09/14/gaygaygay/index.html

(in case Matt's link doesn't work for people)

That is very weird, Matt. Ah, 2000, you were so quaint. Do they really quote someone named "Sunny Neater"?

Klaus Varley said...

I know, what the ef California? We were too busy going to Nevada to register voters for Barack when we should have taken care of business in our own state! Damn you, Barack, sending us to Vegas!

I did post out it though:

http://www.theliterarybrothel.com/2008/11/top-5-most-homophobic-counties-in.html

Everyone should post about the people/businesses who voted for Prop 8. Call these suckas out.

-Klaus

btw: Can't get that link to Salon to work. How am I supposed to waste my Friday afternoon?

PassingPerception said...

"Everyone should post about the people/businesses who voted for Prop 8. Call these suckas out."

Maybe you would like to start with Carolyn's (and my) mom who reads this blog every day.

There are a million times more important things going on right now than marriage licenses. Perhaps we could turn our attention to Obama and the democrats trying to destroy our economy.

Klaus Varley said...

All I have to say is, "I know you're angry... I'm angry!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2kD-9QZOs4

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness