6 years ago
Friday, September 5, 2008
I'm in a meeting all morning ...
... but let me just say that I want McCain to be my great uncle. Also, I really wished the screensaver behind him would have kept changing to other soothing scenes of Americana. That would have been better than him looking as though he were green- or blue-screened like Andy Serkis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I can't speak to that. I
listened on the radio.
That repeating the last sentence thing he was doing got old quickly though.
I like the phrase, "speak to that."
All I have to say is that when McCain was talking about Obama the backdrop switched to St. Louis - an obvious reference to the fact that Obama is black...since Missouri was a slave state...and the St. Louis Arc looks like Obama's logo...
hmmm...
That might be stretching the symbolism. Any English majors out there?
My point is, that republican crowd sure had a lot of white people in it.
I thought "republican" was synonimous (Sp?) with "rich, white, guy."
Post a Comment