Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Great, another place to stand on line for 45 minutes

Brooklyn Trader Joe's to open Sept. 26

5 comments:

Brian Hurley said...

In. IN!

Vladkin said...

I agree--IN! I was really confused when I started hearing people say "on line" instead of "in line." It would make sense if there was an actual line, but there rarely is. What gives? :)

Carrie M said...

I think it's funny to use on my blog in an obviously mocking tone. Did that not come through?

You're missing the point here, people: TJ's in Bklyn! Maybe if you get there at 6 a.m. the line won't wrap around the store.

Brian Hurley said...

So all the Brooklyn hobos who wrap around the block already will be first in line?

PassingPerception said...

"hobos" You don't hear that term often anymore. Brian, you always make me smile. Hobos makes me think of a guy singing a happy tune as he strolls on down the tracks with his things in a red polka dotted handkerchief on a stick.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness