
…you must check out this site!
It’s Lovely! I’ll Take It! A collection of poorly chosen photos from real estate listings.
The commentary on this site perennially makes me laugh in a completely inappropriate volume for the office. Fan.tastic.





From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness
6 comments:
That is a big dog.
I hope you went to the blog post itself because that site gets funnier as you read down, and then suddenly there's this dog! I nearly died.
I'll find that particular post and link it to the photo.
Okay, here. It's in July.
http://lovelylisting.blogspot.com/2008_07_01_archive.html
These posts are all great, though. This is my favorite thing ever.
The large bald toddler with the big head growing out of the counter is disturbing to me.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_VTqgQltZ1SM/SNqeRWIuGtI/AAAAAAAABVg/v3-RO3EG5R0/s1600-h/75515584_full.jpg
Brooklyn and New York's finest are all over the news today.
http://www.nypost.com/seven/09252008/news/regionalnews/cops_in_nude_taser_slay_130670.htm
OMG.
"Run, little bathtub, run! Run as fast as your little clawfeet can take you! And save the houseplant, too!"
*howling*
Post a Comment