Omigod, I wear rimless glasses. Will people think I'm a Sarah Palin fan? That I love her so much I'm emulating her fashion?Egads.
Omigod, I wear rimless glasses. Will people think I'm a Sarah Palin fan? That I love her so much I'm emulating her fashion?
From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness
9 comments:
You know who likes to wear glasses? The Elite. And the French.
Sa-NAP! Careful, Matt, or C might hunt you down and use your stuffed corpse as an office decoration.
Mais oui, c'est vrai! Alors, le Francais n'aiment pas Mme. Palin. Elle est tres vicieux! Aussi, elle veut reprimer la sexualite de tout le monde!
Dammit, C. I can't read French! Say it in Spanish.
Mais non, ma petite. Je ne parle pas d'Espagnol.
Oh, I got that one! You snot! :)
BTW, if Aimes sees this she can translate my totally bogus French to you. I just realized there's someone who could call me on my terrible grammar. But hey, it's been like 11 years since I studied it!
Here is what Babel Fish says you said.
"Yes, c' is true! Then, the French n' do not love Mrs. Palin. It is very vicious! Also, she wants to repress the sexuality of everyone!"
Wow! That's very good! Except, I said "she" is very vicious, but close enough. Neato.
Post a Comment