And I'd blog about it except I know I have friends who have not had the pleasure of doing so yet. What would you guys do if I told you that........
..., but I kid. I will save my comments until every last one of you has seen it. Get crackin'!
..., but I kid. I will save my comments until every last one of you has seen it. Get crackin'!
6 comments:
Don't go ruining anything for me. I have heard all the good things you say about the series but still haven't watched it yet.
I love your weather report today. Funny.
"8:45 a.m. 9/9/08: Gloomtastic!
11 a.m.: Black as frickin' night outside. Spoooooky!
11:30 a.m.: Lightningy!"
Thanks!
And I won't ruin anything. I consider it an unspoken code that anyone who has seen a season of "The Wire" does not mention to anyone who hasn't seen it anything that happens.
You should totally start watching it, though. It'll be a good rental for when the weather gets bad. You can hang out inside and think about how much worse your life could be. :)
I am SO dying for Season 5. It's going into the Netflix rotation. Please tell me that they aren't focusing so much on the kids, though. Because I really don't know if I can handle that during the school year. Or over the summer. Or ever!
I'm not tellin' you nuthin', lady. :) You can borrow our discs once we're finished watching specialish features.
"Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiit"
Post a Comment