I spotted Sierra Nevada’s new seasonal, 2008 Early Spring Beer, at a local market and on tap at a bar this weekend. It says “spring” right there in the title!Hey, it’s cold here. I’ll take what I can get in terms of warm-weather harbingers.
Speaking of cold, at least we don’t live in Minnesota:
Nation's 'Icebox' hits record 40 below zero
6 comments:
I would like to take this opportunity to thank my parents for moving OUT of Minnesota before I was born.
I thought you were griping because it hadn't been winter there.
I'll take winter but only if it means snow. Just windy, clear, and really really cold is not my idea of fun.
Snow would be ideal (snow that actually sticks would be better), but I'd even take the cold without the biting wind chill. You step around the corner of a building and get flash-frozen by an icy blast--not fun!
It is 50 degrees here and plants are starting to grow. I can tell spring is on the way. The days are noticably longer now too.
noticeably
Post a Comment