Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Garfield without Garfield

I try not to link to things that have already been commented on ubiquitously on the Internet, but this is just too awesome, if you haven’t already seen it. (Which you probably have because you all read the same blogs I do. Too bad.) It’s what happens when you remove Garfield from Garfield comic strips. It becomes all weird and depressing Jon looks like the craziest, saddest man ever. Some favorites:



There are tons more here: Garfield Minus Garfield

3 comments:

Matt said...

Found this yesterday, and it was the cause of much awkwardness. There was no reason for me to be laughing so hard at my desk.

PassingPerception said...

That last one is awesome. I just watched "A Tale of Two Kitties" at work the other day. (I run out of dvds that are ok for kids) CG Garfield is strange also.

Vladkin said...

I agree. Although I've got a dirty mind, so of course I like the last one.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness