Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It’s actually snowing!



I know my mom thinks I’m obsessed with snow (and our lack thereof), but I prefer to think of it more as a motif. At any rate, on my lunch hour just now I saw the first accumulation pretty much all winter. There was snow crunching under my boots! There were people ruining their expensive shoes because they hadn’t watched the weather forecast! There were Chinese food delivery guys sliding precariously on their bikes!

Very exciting. Look quick, because tonight it’s supposed to turn to rain (and be rainy all day tomorrow). I’ll take what I can get.

Photos taken by me this afternoon

3 comments:

Vladkin said...

I know. NPR basically said "Hey folks. Tonight's gonna be AWESOME! Rain, sleet, snow! Wheee!"

That's why I ordered some spicy Mexican food for tomorrow's company lunch. Take that, Winter!

PassingPerception said...

Congratulations on your snow, although it looks a little dry and dusty.

PassingPerception said...

FEBRUARY 13TH IS MY SISTER'S (CAROLYN'S) BIRTHDAY.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness