Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Birthday, Brian!

I'd like to send cheery, sunny Sunday birthday wishes to Brian Hurley, the best friend a girl could have.

What better way to express this than with birthday stuff on cats?



6 comments:

Vladkin said...

I think that last one is my favorite! Happy Birthday, Brian!

Anonymous said...

The expression on the face of the cat in the first picture tells how they really feel about this kind of thing. Caption - Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Shawna said...

Awesome photos! And Happy Birthday, Brian!

PassingPerception said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!

You and my sister give me hope that I may find a functional and healthy relationship someday.

Carrie M said...

Ha! It just looks that way from 3,000 miles away. :)

PassingPerception said...

I know someone who used to love that "Stuff on My Cat" site.

It made me want to turn the computer off and go outside to find a hobby.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness