wasn't it when i was living with you that i sent a letter complaining to the candy heart company that the use of "fax me" "page me" and "email me" was appalling? then they sent us a giant bag apologizing for the modernization of candy?
Amanda, yes! I told that story to my coworkers yesterday! Proves we had too much time on our hands freshman year that we actually wrote a letter to Necco. But what a result! Funny thing is now "fax me" and "page me" are totally outdated.
Kari, how dare you insult the sugary goodness of these delectable little morsels?
Who decided those things were edible? More evidence that northerns don't know what's good. They are, indeed, like little chunks of sweetened limestone.
10 comments:
wasn't it when i was living with you that i sent a letter complaining to the candy heart company that the use of "fax me" "page me" and "email me" was appalling? then they sent us a giant bag apologizing for the modernization of candy?
They're like eating chalk, like Neco Wafers. There should be stalker hearts, like "I see U" and "U can't hide" and "Lock Your Door." Mwah haha!
Amanda, yes! I told that story to my coworkers yesterday! Proves we had too much time on our hands freshman year that we actually wrote a letter to Necco. But what a result! Funny thing is now "fax me" and "page me" are totally outdated.
Kari, how dare you insult the sugary goodness of these delectable little morsels?
They're like eating chalk, like Neco Wafers.
Who decided those things were edible? More evidence that northerns don't know what's good. They are, indeed, like little chunks of sweetened limestone.
I'll have you know that they come in six distinct flavors: cherry, banana, lemon, grape, orange and wintergreen. (Thank you, Necco website!)
Feel free to amuse yourselves guessing which is which.
hmmmm...maybe I'll write another letter saying they are outdated. I'll send you half the free bag we get this time ;)
I concede that the chocolate wafers are delicious. But it ends there!
Aren't candy hearts like peeps? We all say how awful they are but we eat them every time we can.
TXT ME
Yeah, my coworker said they're like candy corn--people claim they don't like them and then can't stop eating them.
Post a Comment