Bright yellow walls! Smiling faces! Must be a party in our living room.
(Matt and Kari are Emerson alums, too, even though we had to come to New York to meet them.)

Miss Katie Hunt, in town from Boston, with Jane and me.

Strange things are going on here with Repino and our Emerson friends Tony and Vanessa.

Time to open gifts!

Jane is very excited about her new glasses.
While Ashley listens smugly to Brian.

Deborah is wheeling and dealing even while she’s opening presents.
That’s better.
Something very thrilling is happening on the floor, apparently.
An addition to our On the Futon gallery. Yes, Jane is taking a little nap on Sam. Don’t worry, we woke her up before it was time to go home.

Anyway, thanks everybody for coming, and happy birthday to Deborah and Jane! Next up…my mom, Jessa, Dan Gonzalez, Mr. Hurley, and Amy Van Vechten. The birthday train is unstoppable!
11 comments:
That was a great party, but caveat emptor, tequila and champagne should never be mixed. After a Hotel California or two, you're doomed to wake up the next morning feeling trapped and hopeless, the song's satanic melody running through your head.
SO glad I didn't try that particular champagne cocktail! :)
It was an awesome party! Can't wait until we can gather on your rooftop without freezing our bums off.
Heck yeah! And the backyard! And Prospect Park! Someday I will see you guys out-of-doors.
BTW, I forgot to credit Shawna for some of these photos. And how did you manage to not be in any of them? Were you hiding? :)
Aha! My super-spy training is starting to pay off! ;) Actually, I'm in a photo you posted here, standing beside you as you open a present.
Strangely enough, I had the same problem: Repino wasn't in any of my photos (Sorry, Robert!!).
looks like a fun party! happy birthday! and thanks for the shout out. :)
-aimes
(I hate not being able to sign in at work!!! weird.)
Repino usually shows up in EVERY picture. He has the opposite of spy training. Or maybe he has the Leslie Nielsen kind of spy training, where you hide in plain sight, preferably in women's clothes.
Note to self: Brian knows too much.
if by "smugly" you mean "drunkenly".
thanks again for having us over! it was great to see you!
Drunkenness often looks smug.
Thanks again for the scarf, Ashley! I wore it today and my coworkers are madly impressed.
Happy Birthday again. Your gatherings sure are happy. On my birthday the cops came and I ended up having to walk home about 7 miles at four in the morning all the way back to Portland through the hills. It sucked very very much.
Post a Comment