
- Bacon Explosion is just as tasty and ridiculous as it sounds. Since no meat product can ever top that experience, I have no choice but to go vegetarian.- In this new era in America, why was the halftime show so retro? And why do we so venerate a guy who had three hit songs 25 years ago? I clearly missed the ‘Boss’ boat.
- The No. 1 rule of owning a deep-fryer is that your friends will want to deep fry anything in sight: Twinkies, candy bars, cheesecake, beer, the cat … . My arteries are screaming at me this morning.
- Oh, right, there was a game, too! You can find enough post-game analysis, I’m sure. Let’s just say I’m disappointed Arizona lost, but man, what a kooky, fun match-up that was!
- Now what do we watch? Hockey? Figure skating? Groundhogs, I guess.
.
3 comments:
Before you do anything rash, Carolyn, let me remind you that groundhog fighting is not only cruel and inhumane, it's illegal in most states.
Time for NASCAR! My red neck is glowing, but I don't care. Daytona means spring is on the way. Yeah, cars going 'round.
I almost said Nascar, but I never know when their season begins and ends. Seems like it goes on year round! :)
Post a Comment