Thursday, February 19, 2009

The lovely

Tuesday evening after work I walked downtown and spotted a rosy sunset glow reflecting on the Flatiron and the Met Life Tower over Madison Square Park. Here are some images I captured for you.











.

9 comments:

Vladkin said...

The third picture is amazing. So lovely.

Anonymous said...

Very nice. Love the colors on the buildings. I still like your oak tree pictures better. But that's just me.

Carrie M said...

Yeah, not many oak trees 'round here. :(

DJ Octoon said...

Oh hey, turns out you guys know Jane Lui? Did you know she was on my radio show last week?

wtf!?

Carrie M said...

What, no way! Like, live, or you just played her music? She's rad.

Klaus Varley said...

Live, in studio! I, er, heard it!

Carrie M said...

What a tiny, tiny world. She is the coolest person ever! You should help make her famous.

You guys don't post previous shows online or something, do you?

Klaus Varley said...

Alas, the one show not recorded is the one show that is actually requested... next time!

Carrie M said...

That is so totes lame, KV. Why don't you have DJ Octoon host his show earlier so us early-to-bed East Coasters can actually catch it?

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness