Monday, January 12, 2009

Whee!



See? It's not all bad news out there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture you put here. Before my time, but little girls always wore dresses to school and they were taught to sit like ladies, with their knees together.

Klaus Varley said...

I like the academic's comments - "The increase in reading could be due to any reason...health, the weather, aliens...to give credit to Oprah, Harry Potter, and the Twilight series? Where's the evidence!!"

I'm paraphrasing, of course.

Brian Hurley said...

Does living under the Bush administration count as 8 years of continually being exposed to adult fiction?

Carrie M said...

A ha ha ha. You are too smart for your own good.

PassingPerception said...

People are probably reading more now because the economy is bad and people are poor so they can't afford to do what they really enjoy.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness