Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yay for Jane! Everyone buy her book!

It's here, it's here! The semi-official on-sale date for my friend Jane's first novel, published in hardcover by Viking. (For those of you not in book publishing, this imprint is a HUGE deal. And I'm not just saying that because I used to work at that company.)

Miss Harper Can Do It




It might not be in bookstores for a few days, but feel free to run out to your local (independent) bookseller and ask them to stock it if they don't already. Or, order it from one of these fine merchants:

Penguin

Powell's

B&N

Amazon

I read this in manuscript form and it was every bit as smart, witty, endearing, charming, and wonderful and Jane herself.

Congrats, Jane!!!

Oh, and go to her website and check out her rad book trailer!

0 comments:

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness