There are tulips there, that I hope will bloom, and look, Mama, my first azalea! Very exciting.
Of course, it being our not-so-great neighborhood in Brooklyn, I keep coming out of the door and expecting someone to have stolen my plants, but we'll see. Perhaps I'm too paranoid.
The flowers sure dress up your porch. Sorry, but I have never lived any where there were stoops. The azalea is very pretty, mine are just beginning to bloom here.
10 comments:
A flower grows in Brooklyn!
Such bright, pretty flowers!
Very nice!
There are tulips there, that I hope will bloom, and look, Mama, my first azalea! Very exciting.
Of course, it being our not-so-great neighborhood in Brooklyn, I keep coming out of the door and expecting someone to have stolen my plants, but we'll see. Perhaps I'm too paranoid.
The flowers sure dress up your porch. Sorry, but I have never lived any where there were stoops. The azalea is very pretty, mine are just beginning to bloom here.
I couldn't see the difference between the before and after. Was it a trick question?
Thanks, Dennis.
Mama, you've definitely seen stoops on like, Sesame Street, The Cosby Show, 227 ... :)
I've seen them, but never had one. Sure looks like a porch to me. I thought stoops had more steps, though.
Maybe the definition of "porch" requires there to be room to put a chair to sit in without blocking the door. :)
They definitely have no such thing as "decks" over here.
There's room for a chair on your stoop. Of course no one would be able to get in or out. That could be a problem.
Post a Comment