Hawaii!
Looks like a flower catalog. Very nice pictures.
I like the bird picture. Did you have to drug him to get him to stand still?
Yes, I loved the little bird too. He's very cute.
Thanks! That is the most ubiquitous bird over here."The house sparrow was introduced into North America at Brooklyn, N.Y., in 1852 and within a century had spread across the continent."But I don't really remember seeing them on the West Coast. Cute little guys, hopping everywhere.Check this out for interesting info: http://tinyurl.com/d25qk7
Post a Comment
From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness
5 comments:
Hawaii!
Looks like a flower catalog. Very nice pictures.
I like the bird picture. Did you have to drug him to get him to stand still?
Yes, I loved the little bird too. He's very cute.
Thanks! That is the most ubiquitous bird over here.
"The house sparrow was introduced into North America at Brooklyn, N.Y., in 1852 and within a century had spread across the continent."
But I don't really remember seeing them on the West Coast. Cute little guys, hopping everywhere.
Check this out for interesting info: http://tinyurl.com/d25qk7
Post a Comment