Ooh, Pasta Bread Bowls!
Now, I'm not going to say that doesn't look delicious--I'm still human. But holysweetlordmothermaryandjoseph! Would you like some carbs with your carbs? Yes please!
And not only empty carbs but fat and grease and extreme yuckiness. Ewwww. Turns out each one of these has about 1,400 calories, 50 grams of fat, and 150% of your daily allowance of saturated fat. (See Yum Yucky for details, or this mind-blowing PDF.)
People, honestly. For the love of all things holy, healthy, green, and non-heart-attack inducing, do not ever order one of these. I feel icky just blogging about it. I think I'll go gnaw on some celery.
4 comments:
Or you could eat a "low carb" meal at Carl's Jr. to balance out your intake?
No Carl's Jr.'s on the East Coast, or yes, I could get a shocking 570 more calories and 43 grams of fat with a low-carb Six-Dollar Burger.
http://tinyurl.com/c5t8rk
But at least you wouldn't get loaded with all those harmful carbs.
I think the name "empty calories" is the worst. Those should be called "hard calories" or "heavy calories" or "if you don't exercise these calories are turning into fat that'll be hard to work off...calories."
I ordered me a mac 'n' cheese bowl and it was DEEEElicious. For realz. I'll start worrying about carbs when I can't fit in my jeans anymore. Until then... bring it!
Post a Comment