
My friend Cam recently returned from months of rambling all over Asia. I saw him fresh off the plane and he looked tanned, awakened, and fulfilled. This blog piece he just wrote lends some insight into the journey it took to get there. The Nomad Life
Cam = an amazing individual! (I stole this photo from his many Facebook photo albums of the trip. This one's captioned "On the boat to Korea.")
5 comments:
Wow. I haven't been able to save enough money to travel for 4-6 days, much less 4-6 months.
Last night I was thinking about this post, and I knew you were going to say that.
That picture looks like Cam is about to give me a big scary hug.
I like Cam.
If I can get the city of Cornelius to stop jerking me around and issue my business license that is six weeks late and days from my opening, I will have a business that makes enough money for me to take finally take a little time off once in a while. If they don't, I will lose 12 years of hard work. In the meantime I feel like I may have a seizure from the stress.
I did however get two days off in a row last weekend. That was wonderful. It was the first time this year. It wasn't enough time to go to Asia but I did enjoy myself.
Post a Comment