Did you look at my link for you about Dish/Direct tv service at your address? It looks like a good deal.
Hm. That link no longer works. Check out Direct TV and Dish Network for your place. You can get a whole lot of channels for very little. There is more competition for tv service in your area than I ever imagined possible in one place. You have multiple cable providers and of course satellite.
It looks like Dish Network offers 100 channels for $9.99 a month with free installation. You can surely afford that. Hope that helps.
6 comments:
Taking photos of the camera obscura images on the interiors like that is a very cool idea. I love those. Thanks for the link.
Did you erase the comments on the "Local + veg = awesome" post? I went to see if there were any more comments and they are all gone. What happened?
I had to hide the comments after some moron said something inappropriate anonymously.
Did you look at my link for you about Dish/Direct tv service at your address? It looks like a good deal.
Hm. That link no longer works. Check out Direct TV and Dish Network for your place. You can get a whole lot of channels for very little. There is more competition for tv service in your area than I ever imagined possible in one place. You have multiple cable providers and of course satellite.
It looks like Dish Network offers 100 channels for $9.99 a month with free installation. You can surely afford that. Hope that helps.
P.S. You cannot delete individual comments? Have a good day/evening.
Hm, thanks for the tip. I'll check that out.
P.S. I can but I just got fed up with the whole argument. Whatevs.
Post a Comment