Thanks for the free publicity! Too bad there are no plans to make it.
I was thinking about how there is this bell-shaped curve where you're allowed to make fun of potential tragedy when it's still in its infancy (like when it's only afflicting Mexicans), but then at some point, you can't do it anymore (when twenty Americans die). Then after the worst is over, you can start making references to it again.
5 comments:
Thanks for the free publicity! Too bad there are no plans to make it.
I was thinking about how there is this bell-shaped curve where you're allowed to make fun of potential tragedy when it's still in its infancy (like when it's only afflicting Mexicans), but then at some point, you can't do it anymore (when twenty Americans die). Then after the worst is over, you can start making references to it again.
Buck the curve, Andy.
That's true. But you can always profit from it. I say you really start making these. I'm sure they'd catch on.
Funny. I know someone who has a connection in China to get things made. Let me know.
And get the rights to the pic graphic.
That should say "pig graphic." Of course.
Post a Comment