Your heavy coat let us know that it was probably not the warmest day...
Oh, New Yorkers wear those year-round, KV.
Is that your Easter hat? I like it.
Sweet outfit. You look awesome.
Yeah, we took a picture b/c my outfit was like stupidly Easter-y, and the park was like a cartoon of what an Easter spring day should look like.I do love my new hat, though. It's a "cloche," if you want to know.http://tinyurl.com/clcvre
Post a Comment
From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness
5 comments:
Your heavy coat let us know that it was probably not the warmest day...
Oh, New Yorkers wear those year-round, KV.
Is that your Easter hat? I like it.
Sweet outfit. You look awesome.
Yeah, we took a picture b/c my outfit was like stupidly Easter-y, and the park was like a cartoon of what an Easter spring day should look like.
I do love my new hat, though. It's a "cloche," if you want to know.
http://tinyurl.com/clcvre
Post a Comment