Saturday, January 26, 2008

Scientific proof that this week was lame

Brian mentioned to me yesterday that he'd heard January 24th was the most depressing day of the year. Curious, as that date had been particularly blue for me (see below), I looked into it and found this news story corroborating it.
(http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6847012/) Huh!

Does this mean that since it's now January 26th, things can only get better from here? I choose to believe that. Hoorah!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, no place to go but up. I went out today( finally quit raining/snowing for a bit) and there are daffodils peeking out and snow flowers blooming by the front porch. So there is hope for spring.

PassingPerception said...

January 4th is the day I got food poisoning. I would have to vote for that day as not being wonderful.

PassingPerception said...

I meant January 24th. sigh I am still not all the way back.

Vladkin said...

Well, tonight I baked chocolate chip cookies with bits of candy bar pieces in them... I think Matt would definitely agree that things are looking up.

Anonymous said...

Don't know about the 24th, exactly. It was a long day, but at least I could laugh about all the problems popping up. Oh, the crises, the crises... :)

I'll put in a vote for the 25th, though. Compared to that day, things are definitely looking better.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness