As a counterpoint to yesterday’s post, let me say that at least we have this:Last week when I left work in the evenings the sky was not black, as it has been since late November, but a dark midnight blue. This week, it has even been lightening to what I’d call a cobalt. The sun is on its way back!
(Unfortunately, the Empire State Building, the highlight of my sky view from work, will be lit up plain old white for the rest of the month. Last weekend it was blue, red, blue for the Giants and then red, black, green for MLK Day. You didn’t know there was a schedule online? Yup!)
Blurry photo of ESB with Giants lighting taken by me on Friday night
2 comments:
Your photo is awesome. It makes me feel like I'm hearing a private eye narrate the story of his downfall. Because of some dame, of course.
Post a Comment