
This decal recently appeared in the windows of a new restaurant along my walk to work. And it makes me giggle each time I see it. It raises so many questions:
Do cows need hats? I don’t believe so, but then why is he wearing a beret? He’s so saucy!
Do you really want to eat a steak from a cow who has filled his body with carcinogens? I don’t think nicotine adds much flavor to your filet. How does one even hold a cigarette with a hoof?
How do you say “moo” in French?
I will continue to ponder these questions each morning with glee.
Happy Wednesday!
Do cows need hats? I don’t believe so, but then why is he wearing a beret? He’s so saucy!
Do you really want to eat a steak from a cow who has filled his body with carcinogens? I don’t think nicotine adds much flavor to your filet. How does one even hold a cigarette with a hoof?
How do you say “moo” in French?
I will continue to ponder these questions each morning with glee.
Happy Wednesday!
4 comments:
Glee is good.
You have entirely too much time on your hands.
Ha! I just really like this cow.
Too, too funny! :)
Post a Comment