I know it's not even February yet, but you can see it coming if you look closely.Easter candy has appeared at the end of the Valentine’s aisle in the Rite-Aid up Hudson Street. Hey, it’s never too soon to start celebrating the resurrection of our lord and savior, Jesus Christ. (And Peeps!)
Jane, ready the champagne-filled chocolate bunny.
6 comments:
As someone who has read (parts of) the Bible I want to mention that Jesus didn't actually rise from the dead with his "peeps." The apostles stayed behind.
Then what do the little marshmallow guys represent?
Ghosts of all the creatures that died in the Flood?
No, no, Brian--she asked what they represent, not what they taste like.
Matt, silly man. You don't eat them anyway! You blow them up in the microwave! I'm melting! I'm melting! Agh!!!!! Remember?
I do. I still have that video. Those things are nasty when they burn.
Post a Comment