Thursday, January 24, 2008

January blues

Is anyone else beginning to get a little tired of winter? Is it too soon to start dreaming of long, sunny walks in green parks?

If winter and I were on a date, this would be the last part of the evening where the buzz is wearing off, I’m realizing he’s kind of a jerk, and I just wish he’d go home.

(He with his false promises of snow. … If it would snow I might like him again for a minute!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come here, it just keeps snowing. It has been a long time since we had a winter like this.

Brian Hurley said...

Are you secretly dating the seasons behind my back?

Carrie M said...

You just wait till Summer. He's a hottie.

(Sorry, there's really no excuse for that joke.)

Anonymous said...

Funny, though.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness