So while I’m adjusting to being back in New York, here are some photos from our days in San Francisco.
Brian and his dad against the glorious backdrop of the Bay.

A lovely evening stroll above Muir Beach with Mr. Brook Reeder…

Who falls back on tried-and-true jokes…

And points out sea monsters.
Brian is actually not posing here.

Check out a California hallmark in the background: houses clinging tenaciously to cliffs. Bet those won’t be there in 60 years.

Look at the pretty!


Ooh, it’s pretty that way, too.

We’re kings of the world!

Let me just hike down this dangerous cliff in the twilight, here.

Next day, more beach and vibrant colors at Fort Funston.

Also, more dangerous cliffs, but with a hilarious sign.

New Year’s started at Brian’s parents’ house with Brook and Brian Z. Ah, friends.


Thanks to everyone who made our trip home so great. I was ecstatic to be back there and pleased I could spend time with so many wonderful people. And I was outrageously sad to leave. Now, back to the grind. Sigh.

We’re kings of the world!

Let me just hike down this dangerous cliff in the twilight, here.


Next day, more beach and vibrant colors at Fort Funston.

Also, more dangerous cliffs, but with a hilarious sign.

New Year’s started at Brian’s parents’ house with Brook and Brian Z. Ah, friends.


How do these two always manage to look so weird?

2008, here we come!

2008, here we come!


3 comments:
Those photos from the hills at the beach are beautiful. They make me want to go hiking with someone. Did you know you have a few images that overlap and display on top of each other, at least in Firefox? I always love to see such happy pictures of you and Brian together. The silhouettes of the people and dogs falling are hilarious. I am glad you got to "spend time with so many wonderful people". I on the other hand never left the grind because I am struggling to pay my bills and have no help. I spent New Year's Eve three blocks from my house by myself and had no Christmas vacation. I am very glad your life is more full. I have been sitting here by myself for years now. You and Brian seem to be a very great couple. Happy New Year Carolyn.
wow, glorious photos. Can't believe the guys were in t-shirts. Fun times. Sorry you're back to work, but glad you're back!
OOh! That's my favorite hike yous guys went on. You should really give a holler next time you're in the area.
Post a Comment