Winter used to be my favorite season. Now I can barely handle the cold. If ever move to San Diego for an extended period of time, I don't think I'd be able to leave even if I hated it.
Thanks for bringing up my old city, Andy. It's like if you lived on the moon and you got used to having 83.3% less gravity than you do now. So you're running and jumping like a superhero. And then suddenly you move to New York and fall flat on the icy sidewalk.
I spent 8 years in place where the temperature never goes below 50 degrees, and where you could comfortably stroll on the beach in a light sweater year-round.
7 comments:
Winter used to be my favorite season. Now I can barely handle the cold. If ever move to San Diego for an extended period of time, I don't think I'd be able to leave even if I hated it.
HI CAROLYN!
Thanks for bringing up my old city, Andy. It's like if you lived on the moon and you got used to having 83.3% less gravity than you do now. So you're running and jumping like a superhero. And then suddenly you move to New York and fall flat on the icy sidewalk.
Hi, Andy!
I spent 8 years in place where the temperature never goes below 50 degrees, and where you could comfortably stroll on the beach in a light sweater year-round.
But New York has easy-to-hail taxis!
There is nothing to hate about San Diego. There never will be.
That is not true, Klaus. I can very easily hate the jerks at bars in P.B.
Then there is the danger of an F/A-18 crashing into your house.
Oh yeah, PB and the military.
Post a Comment