Do not(!) attempt to watch the balloons get inflated the night before the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. We tried, and though we are patient people, could not fathom standing in this insane line. And this is just the beginning!
This is what a Thanksgiving dinner for two in Brooklyn looks like.
Alternatively, here's an N train going back to Brooklyn after midnight on a Friday.

Saturday, some friends and I went wine tasting on Long Island. There are more photos over at Facebook, but here are some highlights.
Why is everyone so glum?
Especially these guys.
At West 4th station, though, this dude was playing some lovely, haunting tunes.
Cold beach.
Angelic girls.
Fighting boys.
3 comments:
I agree that seeing the balloons being inflated would not be worth waiting in that line. It reminds me of those people being trampled at Walmart.
Everyone is so glum because they are riding the subway. I don't blame them. I wouldn't mind (as much)if the cars were always as empty as the other photo.
Thanks for the photos as always. I enjoy seeing you, Brian, your friends, and New York.
I assume those are cranberries in your header.
Congratulations on your time off and weekend with friends. I have worked at least some of every day for the last two weeks, except Thanksgiving, which was nice with your father and brother at my house.
Happy December to you.
How do you two *do* so much and also *read* so much!?!? How?
Steven: Riding the subway is way more fun than driving. You get to watch the people!
Jane: 1) We merely pretend to read. or 2) We do all our reading on the subway. See above.
Post a Comment