Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oh, the weather outside ...


I don't want to start posting already on how winter is lame. Usually it's not till after Christmas that I return from shiny California to realize that these four (or five) months where you cannot do anything outside without being bundled to the extreme are an insult to humanity. For some reason, my displeasure with the season in this, my fifth East Coast winter, has already begun. Someone please buy me a SAD lamp and a gym membership before I become a blubbering ball of "I hate winter - I want to go outside - why can't I go to the park and have a picnic - New York is stupid."

Thanks.

1 comments:

PassingPerception said...

It is not nearly so cold here but I still have no use for outside until spring. I am stuck on the treadmill at the gym until then. The one exception would be snowboarding, which I am looking forward to learning this year. Unfortunately there is not enough snow for the resorts to open.

As for your hair freezing, I don't think humans should live anywhere you can freeze to death just by going outside.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness