Friday there was a party at the home of a girl I know through my Oxford friends. No photos of me because I got there way late after my office holiday party earlier that evening. There was a Wii!
Robert and some Oxford peeps (Michelle, Rachel, and Dan).
Robert takes Wii football(?) very seriously.
Ashley at the pre-party I missed. (What, I had 3 get-togethers that night!) Brian in background talking to my friend Jess.
Brian gets crazed.
Sunday, we went to a party at the apartment of my old coworkers, Cam and Danielle, below, with Michelle, another Berkley Girl. Adorable!
More Berkley love. I used to sit in a cubicle between Allison and Leis. Sparkle boob!
They popped little toy cracker things and got crowns! (That's Jess in the foreground, another Berkley Girl.)
Aerial view.
Saturday (yes, this is in the wrong order) we went to our friends Alex and Gina's with about 40 other people for Christmas tamale night. Here's Robert, B, and Dayne.
My friend Matt.
Our Emerson friend Jonathan visited us from Boston and came to the party! That's also Jane, there, but JCrowe's girlfriend and Jane's boyfriend Sam talking to B.
Me with our friends Matt and Clare. They are lovely.
Whee!This giant pot is full of tamales steaming.

Things later devolved into a sing-a-long in the back bedroom, while a bunch of other people played Rock Band in the living room. Don't ask me why there's so much video-game playing at our shindigs.
Jane and I are very happy to be singing (was probably Smashing Pumpkins or something), while Brian steals Gina and Alex's belongings.
Aw, my last weekend in New York for the year. I'll miss everybody! Next up: February birthday parties..






1 comments:
Thank you so much! I really enjoyed getting to see those. I am glad to see you having such a great time.
Post a Comment