
Well folks, the weekend was survived, barely. (Photos to come.) And despite starting Monday morning off with a bad head cold, not enough sleep, and a minor car accident that's left me with an aching head, I have big hopes for the week and month ahead. It can't get any worse, right?
Is that tempting fate?
9 comments:
Tell us about the "minor car accident", please.
Yes!
Really no big deal. We got rear-ended this morning while taking the rental car back into the city.
Gonna cost you?
Nope! That's why you always get the optional insurance from the rental car company. Plus, it was totally the fault of the lady behind us, if that matters. Brian and I both had whiplash headaches that lasted all day, though. Boo. Better now!
The ONE time I drive a car in New York...
Maybe Brian needs more practice driving.
How does one practice not getting into accidents that are other people's fault?
By not driving?
Post a Comment