Matt said that they didn't save the deer--after being sexually assaulted by Sarabeth and Charlotte, it dragged itself out into the woods to die in horrible agony.
CHARLOTTE: We go upstate to this amazing nature preserve and share clothes and money in this utopian way. It’s a beautiful farm that Yoko has landscaped, and we eat watermelon and make art. SARABETH: We’re trying to create a new way of moving forward as a collective so we can make money and help people.
5 comments:
That was the least interesting article I have read in quite a while.
What the hell is with the deer story? They "saved" it by laying on it stroking it and hugging it? That is truly complete BS.
I like where they say they each had breakdowns, I mean breakthroughs.
Ick.
Wannabe bohemian rich white girls are even more annoying than preppy rich white girls.
Matt said that they didn't save the deer--after being sexually assaulted by Sarabeth and Charlotte, it dragged itself out into the woods to die in horrible agony.
CHARLOTTE: We go upstate to this amazing nature preserve and share clothes and money in this utopian way. It’s a beautiful farm that Yoko has landscaped, and we eat watermelon and make art. SARABETH: We’re trying to create a new way of moving forward as a collective so we can make money and help people.
Are these people for real?
This is why I will never move to NY.
Post a Comment