After a minor security breach this afternoon, I took this site offline for a while, and am temporarily admitting only people I invite. I never meant this blog to be easy for people in my professional life to find , and I already feel like I have to watch what I say. But now, I know that several individuals found the site who I'd rather not have done so.Anyway, for now, I know it's a pain, but you might have to sign in or something to read the hilarious and illuminating comments. (I know you don't come here for the posts themselves.)
Who knew information could be so easily accessed on the Internet?
Boo, freedom.
9 comments:
awww boo!
Free speech just ain't that free...
I feel so special being invited.
Now I cannot link to your blog. I have friends who read it. I know Greg does and others also.
Oh, thank goodness. I thought it was me. (Because I tried to check the blog this afternoon and it was all, "Hey! You! Yeah, you! You can't come in here!"
And I cried a little.
And then I checked my email. Woohoo!
Sucks you have to lock stuff up, but I'm happy to be able to read it still.
Thanks, Steven, I'm aware of that. I'm still trying to figure out how big of a mess this is. Luckily, it's with my old company, not my new one. But even then, I don't want my new company to be able to find the site, either. Book editors and journalists are not supposed to have their own opinions readily accessible to the public.
How come John Karp gets to have opinions all over the Washington Post editorial page. No fair.
Yikes...never good when someone at the company finds your blog, even if you never talk about work! It's kind-of like the odd situation of people connected to work friending you on Facebook...
Now that this is a private blog, can we post those photos from Tijuana? What? We're all friends here!
Post a Comment