
Holy crap, already something to cheer me up. A guy I went to high school with became a minor celebrity over the weekend for rescuing a bear cub during a fire. Adam Deem was always a super-nice guy, and this is freaking adorable. (Incidentally we were in a play together in high school and his character was a crazed, gun-wielding teacher. I played nerdy “Elaine the Brain,” so he gets more credit for playing out of type.)
2 comments:
He's a big deal around here now. I heard him interviewed on TV and his speech and grammer(grammar?)were much better than the interviewer. Adam could do the news reading better than that guy, but Adam isn't cute. Silly world.
I don't know, the expression on his face in the picture is pretty cute. If he could read the news like that ("Well, hey there! The stock markets took a plunge today, and in other news, I'm holding a bear cub!") I would definitely watch.
Post a Comment