
Oregon is very far away from New York.
You should check out these photos my brother Steven just posted from the Fourth of July weekend when he and my other brother, Dennis, visited my dad at his house near Yachats on the Oregon coast.
July 6th at my dad’s house and beaches
My dad has lived in that house since I was in high school, and I used to spend time there on vacations. He has completed a huge renovation of the house and backyard and now it’s a perfectly charming beach home. I’m so jealous they all got to spend time there together. I miss my family very much and I wish it were possible to see them more than a couple of days every other year or so.
You should check out these photos my brother Steven just posted from the Fourth of July weekend when he and my other brother, Dennis, visited my dad at his house near Yachats on the Oregon coast.
July 6th at my dad’s house and beaches
My dad has lived in that house since I was in high school, and I used to spend time there on vacations. He has completed a huge renovation of the house and backyard and now it’s a perfectly charming beach home. I’m so jealous they all got to spend time there together. I miss my family very much and I wish it were possible to see them more than a couple of days every other year or so.
6 comments:
I'm sold. Matt: we're moving to Oregon.
Nice photos, Steve. The house looks great, Ed!
I like the Mexican flag.
Mm, I think it's the flag of Ireland. Lacking an eagle on a cactus. Celebrates the Morrisroe heritage.
Unless you were kidding?
In LA that's a Mexican flag.
wish you could have been here for the fourth!! next year for sure! somehow!! with the flag the green is for the real Irish people. the orange is for the orange Irish.Englishmen living in Ireland and the white is for the peace between them.
dad
Post a Comment