I will add mini tripod to Christmas list for you. I like the one of Brian. The foosball players look like they are glowing. When I was using my compact Canon I used the mini tripod and self timer constantly on the ground,counters, railings, and things. Besides being still on the tripod for low light you can also use a low ISO and get non-grainy photos.
I see Laura has been here. Still pushing for socialism? If people like you have your way and I lose my business I will come find you.
Carolyn, thanks for commenting on my last couple of photo posts. I appreciate that. I had many many hours in on those, especially the Mansion.
Have you seen the Gorillapod, Carolyn? (http://www.joby.com) It's a flexible tripod you can wrap around railings or branches or sit on uneven surfaces. This might be useful for your nature photos...
Yeah, those Gorillapods are awesome. My friend took one on vacation last summer, and it was really versatile. He could stuff it in his backpack with no problem.
Don't buy Gorilla Pods. Trust me. I have owned them for cameras small and large. They always vibrate in the wind. Make sure you get one that is nice and simple with stiff legs and a head that swivels all directions and locks solidly and easily.
7 comments:
Those are beautiful photos.
I will add mini tripod to Christmas list for you. I like the one of Brian. The foosball players look like they are glowing. When I was using my compact Canon I used the mini tripod and self timer constantly on the ground,counters, railings, and things. Besides being still on the tripod for low light you can also use a low ISO and get non-grainy photos.
I see Laura has been here. Still pushing for socialism? If people like you have your way and I lose my business I will come find you.
Carolyn, thanks for commenting on my last couple of photo posts. I appreciate that. I had many many hours in on those, especially the Mansion.
Have a great day.
Carolyn, I don't believe for one minute that that's a commercial playing in the background. :P
Yeah, Kari beat me to that comment... ;)
Have you seen the Gorillapod, Carolyn? (http://www.joby.com) It's a flexible tripod you can wrap around railings or branches or sit on uneven surfaces. This might be useful for your nature photos...
Yeah, those Gorillapods are awesome. My friend took one on vacation last summer, and it was really versatile. He could stuff it in his backpack with no problem.
Don't buy Gorilla Pods. Trust me. I have owned them for cameras small and large. They always vibrate in the wind. Make sure you get one that is nice and simple with stiff legs and a head that swivels all directions and locks solidly and easily.
Oh, that's good to know about the Gorilla Pods--thanks, Steven! Now they don't look so great...
Post a Comment