1) The photo I wanted to blog about is stuck on my camera, as I forgot the cable to connect it to my computer.
2) I am entirely too stuffed with chocolates and cookies to function properly. We have hit the heart of the editor-appreciation season around here, and gifts are streaming into the office. To every editor except me and Jackie. Apparently it’s only the romance authors who know they should suck up by sending their editors extravagant gifts, usually in the form of Godiva chocolates. Luckily, everyone is very generous around here, so the wealth is shared. Hold on, I hear some caramels calling my name from down the hall ….

3) I’m preoccupied with preparations for our Christmas party tomorrow. If you’re coming, I can’t wait to see you! If not, (like, say, you’re currently in Oregon or Murphys) we will take copious photos so you can share in the fun next week.
Happy Friday!
6 comments:
So...Are you saying you write your blog at work?
Um, no, of course not! When I'm at work I'm doing very important worky-y things.
Like updating my blog.
I have had great treats at work too, because of you. Thank you Carolyn.
Am I the only one who sometimes gets the word verification letters wrong even when I look very carefully?
No, it happens to me, too. Must be a blitch. I mean, glitch. :)
Thank you.
Post a Comment