Thursday, December 27, 2007

A little of Christmas in Murphys




4 comments:

Andy said...

You had TWO trees this Christmas! I am jealous. At work, I drew a tree on a piece of paper and posted it up on my desk.

It's nice to be in the same time zone. It's like we are on the same plane of existence again...

Carrie M said...

Oh my god, it's 5:27 here! Is it 5:27 there? :) We're so close and yet so far!

The Cash Company said...

It sure is nice to see the tree back home, but it makes me sad too. I didn't have a tree either.

To my mom, I see you gave in and let her post a photo of you. Good.

PassingPerception said...

I am tired of this computer trying to make me use that account I don't want. I can't tell which one it is going to use until I publish the comment.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness