Thursday, November 15, 2007

Back!

So the odyssey is over. After six days of adventure and relaxation, Brian and I have returned from colorful, fascinating Belize to gloomy, stressed-out New York. Sigh. Let’s compare, shall we?

Ambergris Caye, Belize (where I was a few days ago):














New York City (where I am today):














But! We have our memories of all the places we saw, people we met, and unforgettable experiences we had. I will inflict my own photos on everyone as soon as I get them uploaded. (If you’re in the New York area, prepare to be subjected to a slideshow bonanza as soon as we see you next.) In the meantime, know that we went snorkeling with sharks and stingrays, spelunked through a beautiful, relic-laden cavern, climbed ancient Mayan ruins, and drank our share of Belikin, Belize’s best (and only) beer.


4 comments:

A.Espinoza said...

Glad to hear your trip was so nice. It's a little odd taking a tropical trip in November isn't it? Unlike some other couples, Gina and I enjoy slide show bonanzas :)

A.Espinoza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gina Espinoza said...

Yay, the Hurley-Morrisroes are back! Can't wait to see some killer Belize pics (Alex is totally right, we do thoroughly enjoy slide shows).
Glad you started a blog, I love reading these things.

PassingPerception said...

I am very happy for you that you got to go somewhere so beautiful but I am also very jealous. That beach photo looks like a page from a calendar. I wish you had time to stay there longer. Man I still want to swim in tropical water.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness