Friday, November 23, 2007

Fun with turkeys

Brian and I went to Thanksgiving dinner at the apartment of our friends Amy and Daniel. Thanks for having us, guys! It was lovely. We very much missed those of you we didn't get to see, so here are a few photos so you can experience a bit of our holiday.

Brian chatting with Gina's cousin, Danielle. She was upset it was so warm yesterday as she's visiting New York from Florida and was hoping for more of a crisp fall day. I hope she was happy today when it dropped by like 30 degrees.



The crowd via self-timer.



The crowd via Amy and Daniel's loft. (Taken by Brian.)



Alex and Gina proving themselves once again the cutest little married couple ever.


Brian and I looking very WASP-y.



Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

6 comments:

Benton said...

Good photos!

amy said...

Beautiful photos! Thanks for the post. And thanks again for coming over for Thanksgiving. It was so much fun. How many "Thankses" can I get into this post?

Thanks,
ThankermcThankerton

A.Espinoza said...

A title we intend on keeping :)

Great pics.

Anonymous said...

Look at all that classiness! Sad to have missed it.

PassingPerception said...

Man Carolyn, your Thanksgivings always look like something from a tv show. I have never had a Thanksgiving with friends or people my own age before. I am jealous. Your photos also always remind me of how unfortunately single I still am.

Gina Espinoza said...

Great pics! That was the first young-person Thanksgiving we've had, and by far the funnest. And P.S., your appetizers were AMAZING. I seriously almost filled up on those stuffed mushrooms.

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness