Friday, November 16, 2007

Celebrity sighting of the week

On a completely different note from oil-soaked birds...

Working in the West Village I often see celebrities. After eight years in Santa Barbara I've learned to be nonchalant when bumping into movie stars on the sidewalk. But it's still cool!


Today: Janel Maloney of "The West Wing," walking on Prince Street in SoHo.





Last month, I nearly ran right into
these two dashing men on Hudson Street preparing to film a scene for "Law & Order."

Jeremy Sisto (a Grass Valley native!)
and Jesse L. Martin.

3 comments:

ed said...

really like your site sweetheart!
glad you had a good vacation

PassingPerception said...

I am glad to see you are adding posts already. I will look and read regularly.

amy said...

I love the west wing! Can't wait to see more from Peppermint Creek. Can you and Brian bring pictures of Belize to thanksgiving? I want to see the glory! :)

 

From Peppermint Creek © 2008. Chaotic Soul :: Converted by Randomness