Sorry, this has nothing to do with your post, but I thought you might appreciate it if you haven't already seen it: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090603/ap_on_re_us/us_xgr_gay_marriage_new_hampshire
I especially liked the first two. I was getting pretty darn stressed out this morning and that really helped my mood. The jazz piece was made silly and ridiculous because of the thumbs-up guy. I kept laughing out loud looking at him.
On Master of Puppets I was hoping he would keep going when it got to the loud part and start pounding chords out on the keyboard. That would have been great.
Thought you might enjoy the Master of Puppets one, Steven. You'll have to listen to the whole Metallica song yourself to hear the rest.
Believe it or not, the thumbs-up guy was the best available version of that on YouTube. They mostly feature images from the game "Fallout 3," which apparently uses this song. Rad.
3 comments:
Sorry, this has nothing to do with your post, but I thought you might appreciate it if you haven't already seen it:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090603/ap_on_re_us/us_xgr_gay_marriage_new_hampshire
I especially liked the first two. I was getting pretty darn stressed out this morning and that really helped my mood. The jazz piece was made silly and ridiculous because of the thumbs-up guy. I kept laughing out loud looking at him.
On Master of Puppets I was hoping he would keep going when it got to the loud part and start pounding chords out on the keyboard. That would have been great.
Thought you might enjoy the Master of Puppets one, Steven. You'll have to listen to the whole Metallica song yourself to hear the rest.
Believe it or not, the thumbs-up guy was the best available version of that on YouTube. They mostly feature images from the game "Fallout 3," which apparently uses this song. Rad.
Post a Comment